Don't get bent out of shape!Reform your Body with our Clinical Pilates Classes available in mid-town Toronto.
These classes are created for people of all ages and levels of fitness.
Pilates is a series of non-impact exercises designed by Joseph Pilates to develop strength, flexibility, balance, and inner awareness.
By working on and correcting muscle imbalances, Pilates strengthens the core, allowing other types of exercises to be added such as cardiovascular and weight training.
What is Pilates?
- Exercises to tone and elongate muscles
- Reduces stress and strain on joints and lower back
- Enhances range of motion, posture and coordination
- Increases overall body definition
- Builds abdominal strength.
- Men and women of all ages
- Injury rehabilitation
- Correction of postural problems
- Pre- and Post-natal conditioning
- Cross Training Athletes.
About Group Pilates Classes at Personal Best Physiotherapy
- Saturday morning classes also available
- Very small group of 2 - 4 participants maximum
- Group combo class of Mat and Reformer exercises
- One hour classes are taught by certified Pilates Instructors
- Pre-registration is required
- All classes are ongoing drop-in style so you can attend any class once you register
- On your first visit, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out a health form and complete payment.
- Classes start promptly.
Please note that exact change is required for cash transactions.
Mid-town Toronto Location
124 Merton Street, Suite 307, Toronto ON. M4S 2Z2
View Larger Map
Book a private class
Private instruction on machines also available weekdays and weekends.
We have a fully equipped Pilates Studio and Exercise Gym for specific exercise prescriptions and physical conditioning.
Fill out the form below, call us at 416 322 6070 or email email@example.com for booking.