Learn the technique and reap the benefitsWalking Poles are for all ages and fitness levels.
Over 25 years of research show that walking with poles boost the benefits of ordinary walking:
- Take the stress off your knees and hips
- Tone your core and upper body
- Intensify your walking work out
- Burn more calories
- Enjoy being outdoors
- Urban poling uses 90% of your body's muscles.
Let Julie at Personal Best Physiotherapy take your workout outdoors with walking poles.
Join our Walking GroupLearning sessions include
- Introduction to walking with poles
- How to utilize these activator walking poles to get the most out of your work out
- Nutrition information
- Rehabilitation and Fitness tips
Personal Best Physiotherapy, Pilates & Rehabilitation
124 Merton Street Toronto ON M4S 2Z2
About Activator Poles
Activator Poles are ideal for individuals with poor balance and stability, chronic conditions, rehabilitation patients and older adults.
The Activator Poles benefit individuals with:
- Generalized pain in the hips, knees, ankles
- Post hip or knee surgery patients
- mild to moderate stages of neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease, MS, stroke
- Frail or inactive seniors
- gait retraining needs.
Julie Williams R.Kin. BPHE.
For more information, please email Julie or call 416 322 6070 to register.